Sunday, April 26, 2009

Autoshow '09, MITC Melaka Malaysia 11th - 12th April 2009, Indonesian Perspective. Pt.2

Day 1.
Let me tell u a bit more about this trip. This trip was originally a refreshing trip for me. I was going to asked someone to go there with me, but hell no something came up. Anyway, Antyo Widianto the owner of Corolla DX from previous post is the one who is finally go along with me. Both of us never met Rhenadi Arinton, Indonesian drifter in Malaysia. But hell yeah we want to see him drifting alright. It was a long and boring 2 hours trip from the airport to MITC Melaka where the event held and where we stay for 2 nights.


But let me tell u it was worth the wait. Never felt so excited like this before in my life.

This s13 belongs to Rhe. I’ve seen his car from Indonesia Drift Community facebook group video, but today…. Hmm.. nice car dude..

THE Judge for the event tomorrow is Mr Ee Yoong Cherng and this is his s13

One of my friends loves the trunk spoiler. What do u guys think?

A little bit nervous at the first shot, but managed to control my over exciting emotion.

This is Rhe in the front of Mr Yoong’s s13.

More…. The cone with tyre wrapped around is the clipping point

So you think you got a nice header? Think again.

Laughing gas everyone?

The organizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment