Thursday, March 26, 2015

RIP for a While

Can you imagine your life without cars? I can't. So to extend the thesis, bought myself a new toy. 



Seperti biasa gue selalu punya barang yang orang kebanyakan sudah punya. Lalu pelan - pelan gue coba bawa ke arah yang lain daripada yang biasanya orang lalui. Please kindly introduce my C70. This is the second motorcycle that I have. The first one pass my life in a blink of an eye. But this one is going to be different. Why? Here's why....



So the plan was to move away from the mainstream right? However, I'm still new kids on this part of the world. So the solution is to have a good workshop to help me understand what is this piece of crab. Meanwhile, I cheat a little bit. I copy a design that inspire me just to get balls rolling otherwise this project wont even start. 


More or less.

Doin' all the right things in the wrong ways, Doin' all the wrong shit for the right reasons.

So excited and cant wait to see how it goes. 

Stay tuned.

Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment