Saturday, March 21, 2009

2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR

After long, hard and exhausting discussions with my creative director, everything is finally done. He said Logo, font, colour and some other stuff that aren’t really your area of expertises needs to be ready before you start this blog.

So here it is AutoSynchronize.

He also said it would be smart to write down the URL on my Facebook status on my birthday. Why? Because it is when most people viewing your account and therefore they will know that you have this blog. Hmm.. what do you guys think?

For those of you, who visit this blog on my birthday don’t forget to say Happy Birthday ;-)

This is my first coverage on one of my best friend’s car. He refused to put his name along with this coverage. What a low profile person with high maintenance car I must say. This is 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR with very mean look especially with its stance. This car is still on progress. I’ll give you guys update every time it has significant changes.

Enjoy......


BUDDYCLUB P1-QF 17X9 +28
ADVAN AD-07 235/45/17
GIRODISC 2 PCS FLOATING FRONT ROTOR
GIRODISC SS BRAKE LINE
GIRODISC MAGIC BRAKE PAD
HKS HIPERMAX 3 SPORT COIL OVER

EVO 9 FRONT BUMPER
RALLIART STYLE MIRROR
CF SIDE SPAT
CF BUMPER EXTENSION
CF EXHAUST HEAT SHIELD




JIC TI CATBACK EXHAUST
BLOX TEST PIPE
MEGAN RACING DOWNPIPE
NISEI COMPETITION SERIES INTERCOOLER
NISEI INTERCOOLER PIPING KIT
NISEI MINI BATTERY KIT
HKS EVC BOOST CONTROLLER
HKS INTAKE FILTER
HKS TWIN PLATE CLUTCH



No comments:

Post a Comment