Thursday, May 21, 2009

Race & Show

Lately at Sentul circuit some race event always packed with lots of enthusiasts. Now I can see clear that it’s true, people who lives in Jakarta seriously need some entertainment and not just the race. I really suggest this type of event. No more show and shine only. Race and shine would be great. That’s what I would do. But it seems like nobody cares about this stuff. Well come on, up until now there are no show event at all. Probably the organizers are too chicken to hold an event huh?

The main reason I heard was sponsors are afraid of the elections goes wrong at the same time the event held. Let me tell you, it’s such a lame excuse. It shows that you guys don’t have a heart for cars. You guys just think about the money that u will earn from the event. There is nothing wrong with that. It just I don’t like those kind of people. For me, those people are the ones that destroying the spirit of either show or motorsport event. Back to the post. The event hold at Sentul last Sunday was awesome. The weather was great, and the cars attending the show on the parking lot were just astonishing.


I’ve been trying to capture this M40 since the last event and yes yesterday I got it.

Old skools were all over the place

My God you are pretty

And you look sexy

I got some spicy kind of feeling when I saw this car. I don’t know why.

Sorry for staring sir, don’t hit me please.

See this. This was a show hold on a race day. Many people will attend, and the money will follow. You just need some soul and passion to do this stuff. No need to do it out of the box. This is definitely at the centre of the box. One of the Speedhunters member once said “if this is easy, everyone would have been doing this.” Got that hey Indonesian? GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment