Thursday, May 21, 2009

Victory Lap

Another important thing from last Sunday was I got a chance to do a victory lap. Still don’t get it why they call it victory lap, but the hell, it was fun. I got several good shots.
The owners of old skool Toyota getting ready for the victory lap


This is Damar. He is like the second in command of starship Enterprise. Commander William Riker. His workshop along with the guys who own the Corolla GTi has produce numbers of high quality old skool Corolla. Well most of them are his, but still, talking about passion for old skool, this is the man.


And the Corolla on the left is the Captain Picard of Retro Corolla.

Shit I need to have one of this.

Let me asked you this question, how often did u see this kind of situation?

Speechless I am.

A Mustang and Corolla. I must be dreaming. Please don’t wake me up.

Yihaaa… Long weekend ahead. Whooosssaaaahhhh…..

2 comments:

  1. those cars are amazinggggggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was the first time i ever saw the circuit 'macet' in front of the pit. there were just too many cars all at once.

    ReplyDelete